This is a very basic tutorial on how to reset the password on your Verizon FiOS router.
- The router should be power on during this process. Look for the reset button at the back of the router.
- Use a paperclip or the tip of a pen and press down on the reset button for about 20 seconds while the router is still powered on.
- Release the button and wait for 20 seconds.
- Restart your router.
- Connect to the router and using your browser, go to
Login with username
admin and password
password1. If it lets you login, you have successfully reset your password.
- Hacking your Linksys WRT54G Wireless-G Router with DD-WRT firmware
- How to force Comcast IP address to change
- Python script to tweet your Internet speed
- VirtualBox: How to access guest (CentOS) webserver from the host (Mac OS X) on NAT
- How to reset your Verizon FiOS router password
- Make FiOS gateway use OpenDNS
If you have any questions, please contact me at arulbOsutkNiqlzziyties@gNqmaizl.bkcom. You can also post questions in our Facebook group. Thank you.