- Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy.
- Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.
- Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.
- Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
- For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
- Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.
- In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
- Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works.
- All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.
- For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.
- Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.
- I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
- For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.
- O God, the proud are risen against me, and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul; and have not set thee before them.
- But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.
- O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid.
- Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, LORD, hast holpen me, and comforted me.