- O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
- To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
- Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
- Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.
- My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:
- When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.
- Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
- My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.
- But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth.
- They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes.
- But the king shall rejoice in God; every one that sweareth by him shall glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped.