- Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
- Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.
- God is known in her palaces for a refuge.
- For, lo, the kings were assembled, they passed by together.
- They saw it, and so they marvelled; they were troubled, and hasted away.
- Fear took hold upon them there, and pain, as of a woman in travail.
- Thou breakest the ships of Tarshish with an east wind.
- As we have heard, so have we seen in the city of the LORD of hosts, in the city of our God: God will establish it for ever. Selah.
- We have thought of thy lovingkindness, O God, in the midst of thy temple.
- According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.
- Let mount Zion rejoice, let the daughters of Judah be glad, because of thy judgments.
- Walk about Zion, and go round about her: tell the towers thereof.
- Mark ye well her bulwarks, consider her palaces; that ye may tell it to the generation following.
- For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.