- Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
- Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
- When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
- For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.
- I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
- For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.
- Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
- I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
- Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
- Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about.
- Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.