- Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
- He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
- He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
- In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.
- He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.