- Hear my prayer, O LORD, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness.
- And enter not into judgment with thy servant: for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.
- For the enemy hath persecuted my soul; he hath smitten my life down to the ground; he hath made me to dwell in darkness, as those that have been long dead.
- Therefore is my spirit overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is desolate.
- I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands.
- I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah.
- Hear me speedily, O LORD: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.
- Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
- Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.
- Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
- Quicken me, O LORD, for thy name2019s sake: for thy righteousness2019 sake bring my soul out of trouble.
- And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.