- But Job answered and said,
- How hast thou helped him that is without power? how savest thou the arm that hath no strength?
- How hast thou counselled him that hath no wisdom? and how hast thou plentifully declared the thing as it is?
- To whom hast thou uttered words? and whose spirit came from thee?
- Dead things are formed from under the waters, and the inhabitants thereof.
- Hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering.
- He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.
- He bindeth up the waters in his thick clouds; and the cloud is not rent under them.
- He holdeth back the face of his throne, and spreadeth his cloud upon it.
- He hath compassed the waters with bounds, until the day and night come to an end.
- The pillars of heaven tremble and are astonished at his reproof.
- He divideth the sea with his power, and by his understanding he smiteth through the proud.
- By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent.
- Lo, these are parts of his ways: but how little a portion is heard of him? but the thunder of his power who can understand?