- Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven.
- Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;
- Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:
- That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.
- Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.
- Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- All my state shall Tychicus declare unto you, who is a beloved brother, and a faithful minister and fellowservant in the Lord:
- Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that he might know your estate, and comfort your hearts;
- With Onesimus, a faithful and beloved brother, who is one of you. They shall make known unto you all things which are done here.
- Aristarchus my fellowprisoner saluteth you, and Marcus, sister2019s son to Barnabas, (touching whom ye received commandments: if he come unto you, receive him;)
- And Jesus, which is called Justus, who are of the circumcision. These only are my fellowworkers unto the kingdom of God, which have been a comfort unto me.
- Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.
- For I bear him record, that he hath a great zeal for you, and them that are in Laodicea, and them in Hierapolis.
- Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you.
- Salute the brethren which are in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and the church which is in his house.
- And when this epistle is read among you, cause that it be read also in the church of the Laodiceans; and that ye likewise read the epistle from Laodicea.
- And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it.
- The salutation by the hand of me Paul. Remember my bonds. Grace be with you. Amen.