1 Corinthians 3
- And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
- I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
- For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
- For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
- Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
- I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
- So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
- Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
- For we are labourers together with God: ye are God2019s husbandry, ye are God2019s building.
- According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
- For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
- Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
- Every man2019s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man2019s work of what sort it is.
- If any man2019s work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
- If any man2019s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
- Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
- If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
- Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
- For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
- And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
- Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;
- Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;
- And ye are Christ2019s; and Christ is God2019s.
Go to full book of 1 Corinthians ⤴