Apache went down and logged these errors in error log. The operating system was Solaris 10.
[Thu November 1 15:49:04 2009] [warn] (128)Network is unreachable: connect to listener on [::]:443
The solution is simple. Change this:
Similarly, if you have a Listen directive for the SSL port 443, change
Listen 443 to
Restart Apache and you won't see these errors again hopefully.
- Installing Applications and Servers in Debian GNU/Linux
- Generate self-signed SSL certificate in one line
- How to compress your webpages
- .htaccess tutorial with mod_rewrite
- Configuring Nginx to forward PHP requests to Apache mod_php
- Parsing Web Server Logs
- Configuring Nginx to include PHP FastCGI support
- SSI Includes
- How to forward Nginx Perl requests to Apache mod_cgi
- Test for SSL version
If you have any questions, please contact me at arulbOsutkNiqlzziyties@gNqmaizl.bkcom. You can also post questions in our Facebook group. Thank you.