If a CD/DVD gets stuck in your MacBook, this is what you do to get it out.
1. drutils eject
Start the Terminal applications (Applications > Utilities > Terminal). Run this:
If that fails, try the next command.
First, find the device name of your DVD drive.
It should show something like this:
disktool -e /dev/disk0s1s2
Reboot and hold trackpad
If those fail, reboot your MacBook. As it boots up, press and keep pressing the touchpad. It will eject the CD/DVD automatically.
- File transfer using Linux or Unix
- How to remove CTRL M characters
- How to Dual Boot with Linux and Windows XP
- I cannot insert a CD or DVD into my MacBook's slot load SuperDrive
- How to rename multiple files in Unix or Linux
- Parsing Web Server Logs
- HISTORY shell variable management in Unix/Linux
- Important and useful Linux and Unix commands
- How to eject CD/DVD from your MacBook or iMac
If you have any questions, please contact me at arulbOsutkNiqlzziyties@gNqmaizl.bkcom. You can also post questions in our Facebook group. Thank you.