Song of Solomon 7
- How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince2019s daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman.
- Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.
- Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins.
- Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus.
- Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries.
- How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!
- This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes.
- I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;
- And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.
- I am my beloved2019s, and his desire is toward me.
- Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field; let us lodge in the villages.
- Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves.
- The mandrakes give a smell, and at our gates are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved.