- Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.
- Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.
- Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.
- Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.
- Because they regard not the works of the LORD, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up.
- Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.
- The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
- The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.
- Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.